Thread: NFL Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 12-31-06, 10:54 PM
cha'DIch of the Poker Gods

Kurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep PointsKurn User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Points

I think the Saints get to the big dance before Sexy Rexy and the Bears, and the Pats handle them, too.

To be realistic, though, despite the fact that I agree that Schottenheimer is the Gene Mauch of football and will always find a way to lose, the Pats nedd Wilfork healthy to stop LT. Plus, I haven't heard the extent of Harrison's injury, though he was walking around on the sidelines.

I was actually impressed at how that Pats defense got seriously viscious with the Titans after the low hit on Brady (fueled by last week's spear) and the chop on Harrison.

Belichick had to sit Seymour for a while after it was obvious he was out there trying to provoke and/or injure someone, and after the Harrison hit, Bruschi looked like he was looking for a chance to go after anybody's knees.

Gotta stay professional for the playoffs, but its good to see they're capable of getting mean when crossed.

If I make enough cash next week *and* the Pats make to XLI, you can bet I'll be in Miami for the game.

Old Norse adage