The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OSU vs UF NCAA Championship on Monday (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9627)

bigjohnstud2o 01-07-07 01:05 AM

OSU vs UF NCAA Championship on Monday

1 Attachment(s)
I came to the sports section and no talk of my Gators or the Buckeyes? I dont care who you like, If you like a SEC team then you know the speed difference in our conference. I Expect to see Florida Victorious! Fuck im interested in who is taking OSU giving UF 7? let the flames roll. Oh and here is a pic of a tattoo i got about a month ago.

X-Longshot-X 01-07-07 01:14 AM

your gonna feel really bad when your gators get creamed and that tattoo looks a lot shittier being of a 2nd place team and all

Robbr25 01-07-07 01:40 AM

I like OSU in the big game.
FL has a good team, but OSU is just better.

bigjohnstud2o 01-07-07 01:41 AM

omg not another OSU fan. At least you live in Ohio and are not a fairweather fan. I have been a Gator since i guess i was born. This game has serious potential to be all time classic. Classic as in Alabama in 92 over Miami when noone gave the Tide a chance in hell. They were something like 13-14 pt dogs and won somewhere in the neighborhood of 35-3. Just a few names to watch out for other than starting QB's:

Reggie Nelson- Bye Bye Ginn Jr

Ryan Smith - I hope you try and go deep on him

Jarvis Moss - Dont try to run up the middle

Tim "I'm gonna win at LEST 1 Heisman" Tebow - Like he has done all year on 3rd and 2-3, Im gonna let you know something the other teams have not figured out for some reason" HE IS RUNNING"! For some reason the opposition loves to watch him convert 3rd downs vs their defense.

And last but not least:

DeShaun Wynn - He is due up for an exciting game.

In total honesty, Our slowest 3 people on defense are right there with michigans fastest 3. Michigan scored 39 on your team so you know Florida has been watching that game in their sleep. As for Our loss. You can watch that game all you want because The final in the UF/Auburn game was 28-17 auburn(i believe) and i know FOR A FACT they only had 3 offensive field goals and no offensive TD's. They won the way the Bears beat the cardinals, supreme defense. The Speed in the SEC is relentless and demeaning. I do not look for Troy Smith to have a great day mainly because he wont have 4-5 seconds every gd play to make a decision. Time will tell my friend.

Go Gators!

ps i just saw what Robbr25 posted. OMFG Damn yankees. You guys will soon learn the meaning of the word football. The South WILL rise once AGAIN!!!!

bigjohnstud2o 01-07-07 01:54 AM

Oh and Our mens Basketball team are REIGNING CHAMPS. WHEN we win the game vs OSU we will be the first team ever to hold both titles in the same year. Hell we are gonna win basketball again this year too. OMFG and football next year again. thats back to back to back to back trophys. Its great to be a florida Gator!!!! All that said 2nd place team? I laugh at that!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

X-Longshot-X 01-07-07 01:58 AM

YOu wanna lay 5 bucks, i know its a low bet straight up on this game, your pile of turds vrs my ohio state buckeyes, we can send to a thirde party on pokerstars with their consent of course

Zybomb 01-07-07 06:18 AM

Sorry Johnny -- but the only chance the Gators stand is if rust plays a factor since the bucks havent played in 5.5 weeks

(Im an alum, not a fairweather fan btw :cheers: )

bigjohnstud2o 01-07-07 10:08 AM

thats cool zy. Well its obvious im no fairweather fan. I am working on my next tattoo. Full top half of my back with Ben Hill Griffin Stadium(aka The Swamp) in full detail. My dad sold peanuts as a kid in the stadium. You saw what LSU did to Michigan and we rolled over LSU. That D is smothering. and longshot I can only do it on FT. Let me know. Im game if you are. I know TP is on FT and a few others.

GO GATORS!!!!!!

omahilo 01-07-07 12:23 PM

FLA leads the NCAA in penalties per game and this will hurt them vs OSU... giving OSU 1 chance is bad enough but 2-3 chances and OSU will make you pay.

Im also a buckeyes fan so Im pulling for them.

PShabi 01-07-07 08:07 PM

You aren't a Gator unless you went there. Bye.

bigjohnstud2o 01-07-07 09:51 PM

Technically it is impossible to be a gator if u are human correct?

X-Longshot-X 01-07-07 10:00 PM

okay, thay makes this post void

Reel Deal 01-07-07 10:47 PM

I have a bad feeling the Gators horrid kicker is going to sink them in this game.

omahilo 01-08-07 08:35 PM

did you see that BIG TEN speed?!?

lol here we go already

X-Longshot-X 01-08-07 09:15 PM

Ohio state is looking like the London Silly Nannies right now >.<

juiCe[3x] 01-08-07 09:18 PM

So far I'm happy with the +7.5 spread for the Gators I took, but a long game to go.

Zybomb 01-08-07 10:17 PM

sigh.... spoke to soon :(

heres to a big 2nd half

X-Longshot-X 01-08-07 10:19 PM

Dont worry, Jims gonna give em a nice pep talk and they are gonna come out and dominate the second half, cause if not im gonna be pissed

omahilo 01-08-07 10:21 PM

I know... I see that.

OSU has played so sloppy and has given them most of those pts.

jillaj 01-08-07 10:35 PM

tOSU has put forth an embarrassing effort tonight.

Dodoubled 01-08-07 10:39 PM

Being a Big Ten guy and all, I'd really like to see OSU come back in this one. But there's one thing I've really gotta question so far.

Maybe it's just me, but the song the Ohio State marching band played at halftime sounded like the theme to "Titanic."

Maybe not the best choice of music there.

bigjohnstud2o 01-09-07 12:26 AM

41-14

I told you guys. Last 6 games u guys played 1 team with a winning record. That southeast speed is different. I will reserve fruther comment until i think of everything i wanna say when i watch it tomorrow again on TiVo. OSU 82 total yards in game

X-Longshot-X 01-09-07 12:30 AM

gg.

omahilo 01-09-07 07:27 AM

50 days off really did us in this game...

I think the big ten either needs to add another game or start their season later so big ten teams arent so rusty. Like instead of playing Michigan mid-november, play them late November or early December.