The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Don't count this towards my post count TP...automatic rakeback (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417)

jimmytheg 11-17-04 09:45 AM

Don't count this towards my post count TP...automatic rakeback

For our new members, in case you havent noticed, Gus Hanson's online poker room gives automatic rakeback for life....up to 50% depending on your level of play. All of the bugs have been worked out and the software is running nice and smooth now.

So, if this interest any of you, please click my link and check it out. It's a great concept that is way past it's time.

Thanks for your time. And for those who have already signed up, thanks again.

Aequitas58 11-17-04 09:54 AM

Did you get anyone to sign up from the TP forums? I'm assuming you're also spamming RGP? How's that going?

jimmytheg 11-17-04 10:11 AM

I'll play along and pretend you are interested....yes people from this forum signed up....and no im not spamming RGP, what brought you to that conclusion?

This is a spam forum, I wouldnt mind at all if TP doesnt count these towards my post count, TP doesnt have this site on his site reviews, and if he did I wouldnt be doing this. Anything else?

Talking Poker 11-17-04 10:45 AM

I could add it easily enough, but I don't feel comfortable endorsing a site I haven't tried out myself yet.... especially one entirely based on a pyramid scam. Mabe it will work out great, but my guts says otherwise.

BlibbityBlabbity 11-17-04 11:07 AM

It is kind of like a pyramid scam, But....

In a pyramid scam the only people who really make money are at the VERY top of ONE big pyramid. This system has a bunch of little interconnected pyramids and everyone is at the top of one of them. You only get rakeback for yourself, the people directly below you, and the people directly below them.

I also think that in a pyramid scam people at the top get more back then people below them. In this system, the people at the bottom get whatever they have qualified for FIRST, and then whatever is left over moves up the ladder, and then whatever is left goes up one more time.

Anyway, I think PokerChamps will have no problem making money here, but the key will be getting players to stay there and play consistently as this rakeback IS there bonus system, and that is a more gradual (yet consistent and perpetual) bonus than the typical 20% bonus once in a while.

And look Jimmy, I didn;t even put my link in :D

jimmytheg 11-18-04 01:02 AM

yes i do appreciate that...you have your corner, i have mine.....spamming's got unwritten rules just like slanging coke right?

hackers238 11-18-04 12:42 PM

I like this sites bonus system only because I only play for microlimits, but have some friends who dont. So when one of my friends plays for 10 minutes and I get 30 cents added to my account, thats a big bonus!

SirFWALGMan 11-18-04 03:15 PM

Empire/Party

Doesn't Empire/Party have a "Pyramid" thing too. I beleive if someone ever signs up through my link I get (x) amount of money back from the rake they take. I also could have signed up for a straight payout for everyone who signs up.

Talking Poker 11-18-04 03:20 PM

That's not a pryamid. A pyramid has multiple levels.

pivotal 11-30-04 04:40 PM

anyone know if you can cash out from pokerchamps without depositing first?

BlibbityBlabbity 11-30-04 06:19 PM

I was told by their support that you have to deposit minimum $30 before withdrawl.