The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone Looking for/Need a Backer?? (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4418)

putmeall_in 12-09-05 01:36 PM

Anyone Looking for/Need a Backer??

Hello, I am propping 75$ to new (which means you have never made a deposit and
have not entered a bonus code when signing up) players to Party Poker. You MUST
be at least 21 years or older. Are you new to online poker? Great, why not try
online poker with FREE money that I am propping? Theres no catch, and this is
not a scam of any sort. If you are interested, just give me an email at
*********. Or if you'd rather talk to me on AOL instant messenger,
shoot me a hello, the screen name is surprise, surprise ******* :). Think
I'm pulling your chains? Check out my MySpace.com profile, many of the players
that I've already staked are on it (*********) So heres the
deal: If you think this is a scam, dont email me. Simple as that. But if you do
want 75$ free to play on Party, give me an email. Peace

kmb13592 12-09-05 10:37 PM

I'm very interested,

aim- kmb13592

HEwong 12-09-05 11:26 PM

Tp You May Want To Ban This Guy

the free $75 thing is an instant bank roll thing. he is an affiliatte.. BAN HIM!!! he makes money off the peopel who he helps.

Aequitas58 12-10-05 05:06 AM

What's so wrong with that?

Talking Poker 12-10-05 10:07 AM

Yeah, I don't get it. If you told me he was scamming people or putting spyware on their computer via IM that logs their keystrokes and steals their passwords (all possible), that's one thing... but people need to know to proceed with caution.

I'm an affiliate too and I make money when I give people money. Should I ban myself?

In fact, I can't think of any reason why anyone would ever back a complete stranger if they weren't looking to make some money for themselves. Can you?

kmb13592 12-10-05 10:18 AM

She's helping us out so who cares.

HEwong 12-10-05 01:50 PM

no i was just saying that because he is an affiliate and that is the thing i offered you so why dont you do it so you make money instead of letting him?

Talking Poker 12-10-05 05:00 PM

If people choose to go with likely scammers over me (which supposrt this forum), what can I do about it? I see where people's loyalty lies.

P.S. If any of you think she is really a she.... well.... good luck with that.

Talking Poker 12-10-05 08:02 PM

One more thing about this: Remember who takes care of you around here. :)

I can't promise anything right now, but before you ever take a potential scammer up on their offer, give me a chance to see what I can do. I may be able to match it, or at least come close.

I'm looking into this now.

Hawt 12-10-05 10:28 PM

I emailed this person to see whats up. Here is the info I got, it might be useful to TP or someone.

MAYHEM45 12-10-05 11:21 PM

Holy crap. This isnt even her money.

Shes taking the name of the biggest online affiliate. I think *** should be notified of this "bitch"

Talking Poker 12-11-05 12:16 AM

She's working as a SPAMMER - er, I mean "affiliate" - of theirs. See, this way, they get to spam my forum without having to actually do the spamming. And he/she gets $10 out of each new referral.

I should delete this entire thread.

rookette22 12-11-05 06:52 AM

Why is this THREAD still up?

I think maybe Hawt's post was more damaging than good. I know you meant well Hawt, but you just scammed for this person,inintentionally ofcourse, by getting all the info off "her" for everyone here to see. See... it's one thing trusting someone enough to email or IM them, but now they don't have to even bother doing that, the info is right there and so are the links. All anyone has to do now is click the links. :(

Hawt?: "Please don't get offended by this, just giving my opinion on the matter."

TP's been so generous with his money, why would anyone from this forum, turn around and affiliate themselves with someone else besides TP? Would take one crude & callous person to do something like that.

TP? Why the hell is this thread still up? Whatever you're thinking, just stop. Just cus you offer, more or less, the same thing this 'b' offers, doesn't mean you have to keep her in here. You offer all of us so much more, btw. You're a caring and very generous person TP.

This is 'your' site TP! You do what you have to do, when you want to do it. So ban this *chica's* ass. You 'THE MAN' rem? ;)

Hawt 12-11-05 08:59 AM

I looked into it for him.

PShabi 12-11-05 09:56 AM

Just don't delete it before I copy the email. I think Party would be happy to know "affiliates" are instructing people on how to create new accounts.

PShabi 12-11-05 10:04 AM

Delete Away

Dear Party Poker,

On a website I frequent, a "representative" of Party Poker is posting instructions indicating that she can and will help UNDERAGE players set up accounts on your client. This includes deceiving Party Poker on many levels.

She is promising free $$$ as a way to lure potential customers in.

Below is a copy of the email with "her" affiliate links and soucrce codes included. As a professional educator, I am apalled to know that Party Poker would support (even if indirectly) someone who is trying to recruit illegal gamblers.

Please take this situation seriously,

(My name and Id) with offending email attached.

Talking Poker 12-11-05 12:38 PM

I meant I was looking ito it with Party... seeing what I could work out ON THE UP AND UP for future players of mine. I don't really care about the scams other people running.

Due to popuular demand, I'm going to delete the spammiest parts of the posts above and close this thread.