The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Royal Vegas is nice (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4307)

jimmym 12-05-05 12:53 PM

Royal Vegas is nice

Wasting away here at home So I decided to look through TPs site suggestions, Joined Royal Vegas (in wifes name :cool: as she took my credit card details shopping, ).

Free $10 soon issued to me, even though I didnt have to deposit, played $5 SNG, won this giving me $29.50, played $10SNG winning again, now I have $68.50.

Great stuff, even in there freeroll which again actually pays $ upto 260 places, why ask for $ when there around for nothing.

Talking Poker 12-05-05 01:04 PM

Free money is sweet :)

I'm moving this to the SPAM section. Because I'm adding my Royal Vegas link right here:

GL with that roll...

Hawt 12-05-05 01:22 PM

Just joined through your link TP. Anyone know when the free $10 will show up in my account?

jimmym 12-05-05 01:58 PM

It took about 2 hours , I got an e-mail telling me.

jimmym 12-05-05 02:03 PM

Am in there $ freeroll, 11500 entered :eek: at break 1691 left am in 1042, was in 29th until 3 hands ago :( .

Not bad I finished 684th, considering I sat out for nearly 35min whilst having Lunch and at one stage only having 335 chips rising too 13600 then I think I may be able too do well on RV. and the best thing of all is it is FREE.

Hawt 12-05-05 02:48 PM

I emailed them about the same time I made that post and I got back a confusing email about raked hands and shit. Do you have to deposit to get the $10 and clear it like a bonus? because thats what it sounded like in the email...

I thought it was just $10 to play with.

jimmym 12-05-05 03:11 PM

No deposit is needed, once you register they send you the $, although it may take time, trust me you do get the $10, Once you start playing and winning before 12 days is up you will have to deposit min $20 or they will take back that £10, but hey look if you get it upto £100 and dont even deposit that still leaves you $90, You will have to give bank details if you want to withdraw.

Playing the raked hands is so easy on the site , so you shouldnt have any probs and the freerolls actuall pay money so theres another bonus.

Ive just entered the $20000 guarenteed tourny

On another note MY BLOG IS DRIVING ME MAD :mad: :mad:

Hawt 12-05-05 05:43 PM

Hey since you're from the UK is £ a key on your keyboard?

rookette22 12-06-05 10:54 AM

lol yes for sure it is; being that we have these on ours : é, ù, ê, aï etc...

rookette22 12-06-05 11:07 AM

What if I already had the Royal Vegas Poker downloaded at one time on my pc; would I still be able to sign up with TP's link; or is it only for first time downloads?

Talking Poker 12-06-05 12:09 PM

Depends, but can't hurt to try.

Where are you? The only keyboard I've seen like that was a Canadian friend of mine who lives in Monrtreal. And I know you're Canadian, because of how you said something the other day - of course, I forget what not.

Anyway, she was actually running the French windows too, with a "derriere" or whatever the word is for a "Start" button.

rookette22 12-06-05 12:28 PM

Yes smartypants :p , you guessed it; I'm from Montreal !

Hey guess what?
I was running my own secret contest! The first person to guess where I was from, has to give me $50 for blowing my cover ! And weeeeeee TP is a winner :D ;)

LOL kidding btw TP :p

Talking Poker 12-06-05 01:09 PM

haha... aren't you clever?

I've been to Montreal twice. I like it. I had three years of French in high school, which as anyone who has had three years of French in high school will tell you, amounts to pretty much nothing. I can't understand people who speak French at all, and I can only speak it a very, very, very little (un tres peux?), but I seem to do ok in reading it. At least enough that I can figure stuff out or get the jist of it.

PShabi 12-06-05 01:30 PM

Two years of high school French here. Only cause Madame Snemis was the hottest teacher in school.

2 years of Spanish in College (which is supposedly = to 4 years, lmao) because I'm a worldly type of guy.

rookette22 12-06-05 01:35 PM

That's cus here we speak the French slang, a.k.a. quebecoise slang or what french ppl are referred to as ; les pepsi lol Quebecers actually destroy the French language, if you ever go to France you'll notice what I'm talking about.

'un peu' would be correct unless you wanted to say, 'a little bit' which would be 'un petit peu'

In the two times that you visited Montreal, what did you like the most if anything?

jimmym 12-07-05 12:27 PM

Possibilities arise for forum members, $15000 freeroll, 1500winner 50 places 50th$75, 6000 entrys. reg starts tomorrow, worth a go surely.

Talking Poker 12-07-05 12:56 PM

Other than the time spent there with my friends (easy answer), my favorite part of Montreal was Old Montreal. Very cool area. I'm a sucker for a good Cobblestone street.

I just fired up a map, to see if I could remember where we were, etc:
=

Yikes.... doesn't look all that familiar. I thought for sure I'd remember the name of the main street that runs out of the city (with a big park off to the left and a big hill and maybe a university on it) behind it...

Ah ha - Avenue du Park. There it is. Yeah, that's where my friend lives.