The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   RAKEBACK !!! at poker.com (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7062)

oketz1979 06-13-06 01:57 AM

RAKEBACK !!! at poker.com

This is a true once in a life time offer, poker.com is offering all new players the highest amount of rakeback anywhere on the net!
40% rakeback on all ring games and tournys!!!!!
thats almost twice what any other site will give, plus you can monitor your winnings with the up to date tracker.

Poker.com also offers you a 100% first time deposit up to 100$(use code 100PERCENT), and 7 500$ first time deposit freerolls.

This is the best rakeback deal on the internet today, sign up now and start making money.

To be eligable for this promotion please make an account at poker.com, mke a first time deposit and then join me at msn and i will add you to there amazing promotion, you can monitor every hand being played and make alot of money.

join me at:
add me to your list at yahoo messenger and i will be in touch a.s.a.p and set your rakeback for you!

if you prefer you can do ths by your self just follow the link below, as i am a promotor for poker.com it I advise to sign up by yourselves but to be in touch with me if you need and help!

link:

oketz1979 06-13-06 01:58 AM

This is a true once in a life time offer, poker.com is offering all new players the highest amount of rakeback anywhere on the net!
40% rakeback on all ring games and tournys!!!!!
thats almost twice what any other site will give, plus you can monitor your winnings with the up to date tracker.

Poker.com also offers you a 100% first time deposit up to 100$(use code 100PERCENT), and 7 500$ first time deposit freerolls.

This is the best rakeback deal on the internet today, sign up now and start making money.

To be eligable for this promotion please make an account at poker.com, mke a first time deposit and then join me at msn and i will add you to there amazing promotion, you can monitor every hand being played and make alot of money.

join me at:
add me to your list at yahoo messenger and i will be in touch a.s.a.p and set your rakeback for you!

if you prefer you can do ths by your self just follow the link below, as i am a promotor for poker.com it I advise to sign up by yourselves but to be in touch with me if you need and help!

link:

jillaj 06-13-06 02:01 AM

I might be dense but were do i go for this amazing offer?

jillaj 06-13-06 02:01 AM

I might be dense but were do i go for this amazing offer?

Boobie Lover 06-13-06 02:19 AM

I like my spam to at least try to be correct. This isn't.

Zybomb 06-13-06 02:40 AM

I like spam to be in the spam section...... moved

eejit101 06-13-06 02:51 AM

nope, i can get you 50% rakeback on prima. PM me if interested.

Anyways, poker.com does give u rakeback, but you need to play a shitload and then live chat support.