The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   15000 k Free Roll - 24th April - dreampoker.com (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6394)

holdemGuy 04-20-06 07:55 AM

15000 k Free Roll - 24th April - dreampoker.com

Came accross this free roll being hosted by , never played on the site before but looks very neat. Will be playing on the 24th of april.. was wondering if anyone else will be playing:cool:

GTDawg 04-20-06 08:07 AM

Are you absolutely positive you've never played DreamPoker before?

ok, so i play at dreampoker, but i'm sorry if this comes across as spam or vague for that matter.

I started playing at dreampoker.com. then the other day I got an email from them about some kind of dreamsystem or something. if you join it you get points for raking hands. The more points you have,...

Dreampoker.com is having 5 movie tourneys, starting march 4. What you have to do is choose your fave to win and then play in the corresponding tourney. If your movie wins AND you place in the top 10,...

DreamPoker's minimum is $20

Yeah... played it. It's really good.

Like, totally, completely positive?

Cause, well, 7/9 posts have to do with the site.

PShabi 04-20-06 08:50 AM

I nominate this dipdumb for banishment. And no, I don't mean GT.

PunkyChikn 04-20-06 09:50 AM

You know what I hate? When you intend to give -rep and accidentally give +rep instead....

eejit101 04-20-06 09:51 AM

Im watching Lost series 1 for the first time. Its fucking great

I wanna have the same last dream again, the one where i wake up and im alive, just as the 4 walls close me within, my eyes open up with pure sunlight.

Talking Poker 04-20-06 01:11 PM

I agree. I hate when these fucktards pretend to NOT be affiliated with a site that they are clearly affiliated with (and I also hate when they don't post their SPAM in the SPAM section). It's a HUGE red flag, IMO. It screams that they are shady and can't be trusted and that their site should be avoided.

I mean, if they are willing to do this, what else are they willing to do?

Banned.

P.S. Does anyone here EVER know WTF eejit is talking about? I swear, 90% of that time, I'm left scratching my head or just moving on to the next post as if he hadn't even posted. I think I'm gonna start -Repping him when he doesn't make any damn sense. As obsessed as that boy is with Rep, that should solve the problem mighty quick.

Talking Poker 04-20-06 01:31 PM

With that said..... if anyone still would like to give their site a whirl and at the very least, play in the freeroll, hold off a bit on signing up, will ya? I should have affiliate links coming shortly.

I definitely have my reservations about the site, but I know a lot of people here are suckers for a freeroll, so who am I to judge? I was contacted a few weeks ago by a seemingly less shady person from their site... I never bothered to write them back until now though (including a complaint about this spammer). So we'll see what their response is.

eejit101 04-20-06 01:49 PM

what i said then wasnt meant to make any sense, i was making a point about spam.

Most people know what im on about. Im not bothered if u -rep me for a reason:confused:

Some of my sarcasticness you wont get being an american, no offence meant by that of course, im starting to sound like i am american. Shit, i cn change my wages into $$$ in about 1 second, and i somehow have to do it so i know how much everything costs. Its strange.

But anyway, ill try and make more sense to ya TP.

Reel Deal 04-20-06 04:54 PM

So you know about those anti-sarcasm pills they give us Americans at birth? Huh, I didn't think that secret was out yet.

eejit101 04-20-06 07:19 PM

thats about the definition of sarcasm my lawyer friend.

I took an OD of pro sarcasm pills i think. No side effets as far as i can tell...

Tony Cheval 04-22-06 01:46 PM

You gotta be kidding me, we Americans are the all-singing, all-dancing masters of sarcastic cynicism!

I mean honestly, how do you think we've been able to put up with our presidents/etc since...oh I dunno, Kennedy? When France starts burning itself to the ground because OMG employers want to be able to fire young workers who may not be competent? :D :rolleyes: