The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TP's offer - You CAN NOT LOSE! (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1816)

New Guy 05-23-05 07:37 PM

Is this offer still a go?

Yes im back and I've missed this site quite a bit. Let me know if I can get in on this steal of a deal!!!!

Talking Poker 05-23-05 08:53 PM

Wow. I thought you died or something. Where's that cute girlfriend of yours? ;)

Yes, this offer is still valid. Sign up through my link, PM me your info, and I'll transfer you the money as soon as I get paid...

Reel Deal 06-06-05 03:59 PM

TP, I finally have a Neteller account so I can open an account (through your link of course) at Noble... is your offer still valid?

Also, check your PMs.

Thanks.

Talking Poker 06-06-05 04:06 PM

Yup, go for it!

Reel Deal 06-06-05 04:22 PM

Will do TP. Thanks!

Reel Deal 06-07-05 10:24 AM

Played at Noble last night and actually liked their set-up... the 3-D table is pretty cool.

Talking Poker 06-13-05 06:42 PM

Last month's and this month's payments have been made. Everyone who has signed up to date should have $50 from me in their Stars account right now :)

And yes, this offer is still valid to anyone who has yet to jump on it. Not only that, but if you take advantage of it this week, I won't even make you wait until next month to get your $50. You'll get in within 24-48 hours.

Spidey44 06-13-05 07:24 PM

TP....YOU DA MAN! Thanks!

Windbreaker 06-13-05 08:24 PM

I also got credit for it. Although Noble isn't the best site to play at....there is a lot of rather mediocre/poor players that make it profitable on top of TP's offer.

junYUN 06-13-05 11:12 PM

just got my money...almost forgot about it :D

Talking Poker 07-19-05 12:28 PM

After making a few $50 transfers yesterday and today, I thought I'd remind those of you who still haven't taken me up on this yet that this offer is still valid. It's the best deal in town, I tell ya!

2Tone 08-20-05 12:22 AM

Changing My Tune

So I’ve bashed Noble Poker several times in the past, specifically accusing them of bundling their software with ad-ware. Well, with time running out on TP’s offer, and me in possession of a clean computer, I figured I’d give them another try. I’m also curious about what happens when the Empire acquisition goes through.

I download via TP’s link, created an account, and deposited $100 via Netteller. It took a while to get a seat at a 1/2 limit game, but once I did, all went well, and I picked up a small win.

Meanwhile, a chat window opens up, and a customer service rep is there asking me how I’m doing. I’m impressed, as this kind of thing doesn’t happen at Party. She says that if I deposit with Netteller she has an additional bonus for me, on top of the 100% initial deposit bonus (which is very difficult to clear). I inform her that I have just done so, and wham, an extra $10 in my account.

And best of all, no ad-ware on my machine.

TP, I’m PM you – I didn’t play long, and want to make sure you get credit before I hit you up for $50.

Talking Poker 08-23-05 10:28 PM

One week left for this offer. Unless you hear otherwise, this offer expires at the end of the month.

If you haven't taken advantage of it yet, now is the time.

pivotal 08-28-05 06:25 PM

im gonan try this out

Talking Poker 08-31-05 12:43 PM

Today is the last day for this, people!

A new, similar offer will be coming soon, but for a different site - Take advantage of this while you still can :)

GeoffM 08-31-05 03:30 PM

TP, my bro might be able to do this. I transferred money to his Stars account yesterday and he cashed out to a brand new neteller account, so we're waiting for that money to hit.

If it hits by the time he gets home, I will follow him thru the instructions and we'll do it up, if not, I will definately have him take advantage of the next offer.

Are they opening up a brand new site? If so, cool :) .

Talking Poker 08-31-05 03:38 PM

Yes, they are :)

GeoffM 08-31-05 04:17 PM

A new Party skin is very sexy as far as whoring goes. Empire and Party are pretty much the only sites I'll whore once I've completed all my sign-up bonii (Pshabi, what a great word ;)) and a new Party skin is awesome.

TP, I doubt the money will be in neteller in time, but if it is, will he have any trouble cashing out of Noble if the money hits his neteller account in time?

Talking Poker 08-31-05 04:23 PM

It won't be a new Party skin. It's a new site from the Noble people...

As for cashing out of Noble, I haven't heard of anyone having any problem yet, so I imagine he will be fine...

2Tone 08-31-05 06:31 PM

I think I know!

I'm going to say it is ....

http://www.titanpoker.com!

I'll stay tuned to see if I'm right.

Talking Poker 08-31-05 06:37 PM

You're so smart.

Now don't go doing anything silly until I have the free $50 stuff set up for you, ok people???

Scamp 08-31-05 07:43 PM

Holy Crap!

Those bonus requirements are ridiculous. Especially for low limit players. 100x at 0.5/1! I thought the Noble bonus was bad but this is even worse.

Alexandermo 01-06-06 01:14 AM

If this offer still on talking poker? and also could u transfer this to neteller or firepay but pokerstars is fine if thats the only way!!

Talking Poker 01-06-06 02:58 PM

In summary: No.