The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What Site Gives Best Deposit Bonus? (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64)

omahilo 10-23-04 04:43 PM

within 24 hrs

they give u the free 25 within 24 hrs... I turned my 25 into just over 415 so far... the players there are horrible.

referral omahilo if u sign up on Pokerworld.

2Tone 10-23-04 08:40 PM

Gave it a try

So we'll see. Figure I have nothing to lose, and at least it doesn't seem to have any spyware. And I did indeed use omahilo as my referral. Hopefully we can thank each other soon.

Jackass_man 10-23-04 09:17 PM

It works I tried it , I downloaded the software in the morning thru that site and emailed them my account name and asked for the free 25 .a couple hrs later the sent me an email saying they gave me the $ and I checked pokerworld and they did. I have no affiliation with them but it does work.

omahilo 10-23-04 09:33 PM

2Tone they should give u the $25 soon and as long as u play enough hands we both get a good bonus (I get $75 and u get $50 bonus bucks which are cleared by rack)

Jackass did u use me as a referral BTW? or not :( lol

Jackass_man 10-23-04 09:45 PM

Nah I did it before I even found this forum sorry :(

Talking Poker 10-23-04 10:21 PM

Tsk tsk tsk...

Maybe omahilo should pay you to post here! ;)

omahilo 10-23-04 11:35 PM

talking are u even signed up with pokerworld?

omahilo 10-23-04 11:37 PM

oh well jackass.... hopefully u used a referral since u get $50 bonus bucks if u play the right amount of hands.

Talking Poker 10-23-04 11:54 PM

Yup -

As per this page:

2Tone 10-23-04 11:55 PM

Sory Talking

Wasn't sure if the free $25 was good if it came from that link as well. Whole thing still seems somewhat sketchy, as Lou pointed out. I'll be sure to use your links for future sign-ups.

Talking Poker 10-24-04 01:09 AM

Good man!

Seriously guys, I appreciate the support - this forum is on pace to cost me a fortune...

2Tone 10-24-04 02:20 AM

Yeah, I wondered about that.

Presumably there are only a limited number of us who are actually going to crank out 200 posts. I'm in sight of 100, but as I try not to post an excessive number of 1-liners, it's going to take some doing to double up. Still, when I do, it's 25 bucks for me, from you.

Is the plan just that loyal posters will sign up via affiliate links? Can you sell advertising on a CPM basis to take advantage of the traffic numbers the forum generates, or is it all CPA?

Tuff Luck 10-24-04 02:36 AM

BTW, what was the email that you emailed to get your free $$? I might try it out.

Talking Poker 10-24-04 03:02 AM

We'll see just how "limited" that number ends up being. The numbers are far higher than I expected, seeing how this forum has only been up and running for about 10 days now. You talk about needing to "double up," but you have over 2 months left, and you've hit the first 100 in just over a week. Think about that for a minute.

There is no formal money making plan here, but yes, I am hoping that people who enjoy this forum - especially the ones who post enough to get paid - will use my affiliate links when they check out a new site. And I'm not going to be paying people to post forever, so hopefully once that stops, people will stick around and the forum will continue to grow, and maybe I'll be able to recoup most of my losses.

As for selling advertising, I don't see that happening anytime in the near future... so for now, it's all about the kickbacks I get when people sign up for poker sites through my affiliate links. You know, these things:

:)

Talking Poker 10-24-04 03:09 AM

If you sign up through this link:

you'll be entitled to a 50% deposit bonus up to $100.... so, if you deposit just $200, you'll get the full $100 bonus.

Personally, I think there are far better sites out there though.... and bonuses too. is a great site, for example, and they just upped their deposit bonus to 40% up to $200.

bigjohnstud2o 10-24-04 03:50 AM

just wondering

what gave you the idea to make this site and do the pay-per-post thing anyways? just curious

Talking Poker 10-24-04 12:27 PM

I replied to this, but I did it in a new thread in the Admin section, since we've gotten WAY off topic here.

omahilo 10-24-04 12:54 PM

I see talking is a huge pokerworld "fan" now since he added the site to his top 20 lol.

Talking Poker 10-24-04 04:48 PM

I don't know that that makes me a big "fan" - I just added it to the list since people seem to be liking it. I know you for one, seem to really love it.

I haven't had a chance to give it a thorough review yet, as you can see.

omahilo 10-24-04 04:53 PM

tuffluck

the email to get the free 25 on pokerworld is

poker world referral: Omahilo

bothecorgi 10-28-04 03:22 PM

TP - I just signed up for Pokerroom through your site. Got 40% deposit bonus - SWEET!

Tilter 10-28-04 04:52 PM

I think Full Tilt Poker has a nice 100% match bonus, just that the tigh play makes it hard to clear.

Talking Poker 10-28-04 11:53 PM

Thanks dude... I appreciate it. Remind me when you hit 200 posts. I take care of the people who take care of me ;)

drewjax 11-19-04 04:37 AM

everyone should sign up through TP's links. He is offering us the opportunity to get a small bankroll to start at a site, with the only catch of having the good fortune to use a forum that doesnt have spam and affiliate crap all over the place. I am going to follow some advise from TP and others and try pokerroom, mostly for tournaments.

Aequitas58 11-19-04 09:44 AM

"I'm the Talking Poker Forum Admin, and I approve this message."

Right?