The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New site like neteller/paypal (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1757)

bigjohnstud2o 04-20-05 01:02 AM

New site like neteller/paypal

They open up for business 1st of june. Just for signing up you get $25. And if
you click on my link and send me an email to i will send you $2 of the 5 i get back to your acct. I know you can for sure use the money at ebay and yahoo. So there is a $25 start on some nice poker stuff. Take a look and see what you think. click on Preregister link on website. It is only like 7 pieces of info to fill out for the free 25 and you automatically become an affiliate. heres the link. remember to email me so i can send you the $2. So you will start with $27 on June 1st. Hell that will buy you a poker book.

junYUN 04-20-05 02:05 AM

bigjohnstud2o 04-20-05 02:35 AM

?

i knew it was there. I signed up through his link. Just figured i would kick a little back for people who sign up under me.

Aequitas58 04-20-05 02:43 AM

Not directed at you, but to everyone:

If Neteller works fine, why even open a GreenZap account which (essentially) does the same thing? Free sign-up money?

I think it'll be a while before all the poker sites adopt this as a valid means of money movement.

bigjohnstud2o 04-20-05 02:48 AM

Imo

I dont think it will be used for poker sited in the near future. I know ebay, yahoo, craigs list and others will be on there. I just looked at it after signing up under Omahillo. I just figured if it turned out to be as good as the originators hope that it would at least be worth getting a free poker book or anything you want worth $27 on ebay. Hell you could almost get a set of KEM cards in a few auctions at that price.

Aequitas58 04-20-05 02:52 AM

Yea I hear ya. It might catch on, but I feel like they're trying to re-invent the wheel. I already have PayPal and Neteller linked to my bank account, and all of my needs are met. For $25, I don't know how good I feel about something ELSE linked to my account.

Let me know what you get with the free money.

bigjohnstud2o 04-20-05 02:59 AM

thats the best part

no bank acct needed. Just name addy, phone, and country and state.

Aequitas58 04-20-05 03:02 AM

Oh, well that changes everything. Now, I'll consider it.

bigjohnstud2o 04-20-05 03:06 AM

here it is

the actual info you have to enter copied and pasted from the site

First Name:

Last Name: *
Address: *
City: *
State or Province: *
Zip or Postal Code: *
Phone:
Email Address: *
Please Verify Your Email Address: *
Password: * (minimum of 5 characters)
Please Verify Your Password: *
Create Promo Code: *
(Please no spaces or special characters, numbers or letters only)
Your Promo Code will enable you to refer your friends and have GreenZap give them $25 on your behalf!

kkirk1329 04-20-05 06:52 AM

i pray that they let people in maryland sign up!!

omahilo 04-20-05 11:04 AM

yeah Its not for poker sites yet... but with $25 bucks you can bid on a few things on Ebay... win a auction for a poker book or buy a poker book.

Also John thanks for signing up... on 2+2 they had a chain thing where someone signs up then posted their affliate link, someone else sign up then post it and so on.

Also no banking acct. I would never give a new site that could bomb before it starts that stuff.

Just giving them info that they can find on the internet with a few clicks anyways.

bigjohnstud2o 04-20-05 12:31 PM

you got the email right omahillo?

where i signed up under you( John Johnson )

omahilo 04-20-05 03:32 PM

yup I got it... thanks alot.

Have you gotten anyone to sign up under you yet?

bigjohnstud2o 04-20-05 03:41 PM

yep

2-3. But they are from another forum

bigjohnstud2o 04-21-05 12:23 AM

hey

If your skeptical google Greenzap. Everything is there.

Aequitas58 04-21-05 02:10 AM

I've heard some bad things about GZ on RGP.

bigjohnstud2o 04-21-05 10:59 AM

hey

so did I so I googled it. I saw nothing like what they were talking about. Someone said mail forwarding service or something like that. I did find a little more info. For every transaction they will charge $1. Not a PERCENTAGE LIKE PAYPAL. Ill find the site and edit a link in. Here it is.

ajpoker 04-21-05 12:00 PM

You might want to check this out before signing up:

2Tone 06-07-05 01:15 PM

Well ...

I got my free $25. I just can't withdraw it, or spend it anywhere. But other than that, I'm rich!

Aequitas58 06-07-05 01:23 PM

That's the common complaint I read about on RGP. Tone, I'm surprised you signed up for it (of all people).

GeoffM 06-07-05 01:48 PM

Yup, complete waste of time.