The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   SPAM (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   B.B.'s Pokerchamps Offer (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316)

BlibbityBlabbity 11-09-04 02:01 PM

B.B.'s Pokerchamps Offer

Ok, I feel left out of the affiliate fever, so here is my offer..... :D

For those who have not signed up at PokerChamps yet and are willing to make a deposit and play a bit, I will transfer all of the "affiliate rakeback" that I receive from your play for the first 4 weeks you are signed up.

Let me give you the basics of how this would work:

bonus points are based on YOUR contribution to the pot for each hand...

example: you put in $10 to $60 pot with a $3 rake
your part (1/6) of the rake is .50 = 50 points

You get YOUR affiliate rake back first.....

example: you get 5000 points total in a week = $50 total rake contribution
at "level 5" rakeback that gives you 25% back = $12.50

Then I get MY affiliate rake back on what is left over......

example: the leftover 3750 bonus points ($37.50) gets filtered down to me
at "level 4" rakeback that gives me 20% back = $7.50

So my offer for the first 4 weeks would give you the EXTRA $7.50 for that first week in addition to the $12.50 that PokerChamps gives you automatically.

This really only would make sense for those who are playing low/middle limits (as .02/.04 would only be pennies/week) but I will send a $1 when the rakeback I receive equal $1 (no matter how long it takes FOR THESE PLAYERS ONLY, since getting that much in 4 weeks is almost imossible, I think).

I will pay all weeks out at the end of each of the four weeks (as soon as the money gets into my account).

My Link:

You can PM me here to let me know what your user name is so I can keep track of it. :)

According to PokerChamps support, you have to deposit $30 before you can make a cashout, so you would have to deposit anyway.

BTW, once you get to the site you can read more about the "levels" of rakeback I mentioned. The level I gave was a middle level, so it goes both up and down from there.

Let me know if you have any questions

jimmytheg 11-09-04 03:05 PM

dont believe him, it's just a ploy....if you sign up through my affiliate, i'll give you back all of your rake for the first 5 weeks. PM me your account name and i will send it back every saturday when they give the rakeback.

BlibbityBlabbity 11-09-04 03:13 PM

That's funny......"it's just a ploy......here's my ploy, blah, blah, blah..... :eek: "

No ploy, this is the only affiliate thing I have ever done, except responding to Jimmytheg's thread yesterday (which was apparently a mistake).

I settled on 4 weeks because it would be easier to keep track of, but I will entertain a longer offer, especially if you are really going to play there. Just PM and we can discuss it.

Truce Jimmy, Truce :)

BlibbityBlabbity 11-30-04 07:12 PM

Alternate plan for people playing higher limits

As an alternate option for those that will be playing at higher limits and generating higher levels of rake, I would be willing to extend the offer to 3-6 months (or more if you want) where I transfer back 50% of the rake I earn from your play (either weekly or monthly).

For instance, those of you who would deposit and play 2/4 or higher, this could exceed the return of most deposit bonuses.

Along these lines and those in the original offer, I would be willing to consider anything that is reasonable.

Here's the link:

omahilo 11-30-04 08:06 PM

does pokerchamps have O8? I like playing 1/2 or 2/4 O8.

BlibbityBlabbity 11-30-04 10:29 PM

Not yet. Right now it is all holdem (limit and NL ring games and tourneys)

brokeagain 12-01-04 12:22 AM

It's retard affiliates like you that should be shot, not the spammers. Cutthroat stupid ass muther fukker

BlibbityBlabbity 12-01-04 01:30 AM

Is that your opinion of me because I don't offer people free money and then stiff them when they sign up with your link?? :confused:

I don't do this anywhere else, I think it is a good deal for people who will play there, simple as that. You just wish you waited to sign up under my link, I understand. :eek:

jimmym 12-01-04 02:21 AM

It doesnt actually inspire any convidence in joining these sites, when the 2 salesmen selling the idea are both calling each other cheats ect.
Instead of joining sites for $5, I would suggest signing upto pokerstars when they have there bonus running, deposit $600 and you soon have $120 bonus, any average player can soon make the bonus playing SnGs and you should be able to make a decent profit on your outlay.

Jim.

Talking Poker 12-01-04 03:19 AM

And supporting this site by signing up through is always a good thing too. :)

BrianSwa 12-01-04 04:24 AM

oh

OH you mean the admin actully has links on here wow i would of never thought :)