The TalkingPoker.com Forum

The TalkingPoker.com Forum (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poker Discussion (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   $50 SURPRISE Contest.... (http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4302)

Talking Poker 12-16-05 02:32 AM

Yes, I believe it was.

And good luck getting everyone else to disqualify themselves. You might get people to stop guessing what the contest is, which would be fine with me, but you're not going to be able to prevent me from announcing the winner when we have one, which we will.

killerpop 12-17-05 02:27 PM

what is it for, poker, not sure what you are talking about?

Talking Poker 12-17-05 02:29 PM

Ironic. Because I have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

FatRufus 12-17-05 09:22 PM

wow this things still going. when does the madness end. SO many poker topics and only one right answer

canadianeh30 12-18-05 03:14 PM

Good-luck

Id just like too say goodday and Good-Luck too every 1! :)
canadianeh30

StevieD33 12-18-05 07:55 PM

Never Do I Win

ODDS OF ME WINNING THE 50 BUCKS OHHH ID SAY ITS ABOUT 0 OUT

OF1MILLION HAHA NEVER WIN THESE THINGS BUT AT LEAST I WILL GET MY

HOPES UP IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS HAHA :p

TheMagicStick 12-18-05 08:39 PM

Could it be the only person that doesn't post in this thread?

Damn, I guess I can't win it now. :o

vsparky 12-19-05 05:26 AM

You might be on to something , but maybe the person that has the most posts in this thread???

vsparky 12-19-05 05:33 AM

Invite

Or maybe the member that invites TP to Chrismas Eve celebrations(You are more than welcome to stop by my place if you are in the Phoenix Area, just bring ID that shows you are The Man, i don't need any freeloaders);)

killersaces 12-20-05 02:39 PM

hey

i am new sounds like fun. maybe the contset is has the funniest post in here or longest or the 100th post. something like that

FatRufus 12-20-05 05:45 PM

lmao ppl are still posting here? wow, its so pointless. I still think this is all just for tp's amusemnt and for the record killeraces, im pretty sure we've passed the 100post mark here

iwinurmoney 12-20-05 05:50 PM

lemme guess. the person who posts the 500th comment??
OOH YEAH.
:confused:

lol

I WANT IT I WANT IT!

but i havent seen anybody use the magic word...."PLEASE?"

:)

Talking Poker 12-20-05 06:09 PM

I suspect you will be proven wrong in the next 48 hours.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... I wonder if this has anything to do with either or both of our upcoming freerolls. There's an interesting though that NOT A SINGLE PERSON has come up with yet!!!

420Smurf 12-20-05 06:14 PM

50 bux mentoined for placing in top 2 also, that is verry interesting lol

Talking Poker 12-20-05 06:17 PM

Coincidence. That's from jimmym. And it's for a top 2 finish tonight AND tomorrow night, and mosty of tonight's people won't even ben in tomorrow night's tourney...

GeorgeT123 12-20-05 06:18 PM

OK everyone, after much heated self-debate and inspecting my house for objects that I may use to win this forum competition, I came across a strange item...Mysterious to half of the population and it brings never ending joy!

I believe that I will win this contest because I have chosen the word

P E N I S

HEwong 12-20-05 06:18 PM

maybe the most intelligent/or least retarded comment (retarded comments include dumb, and pointless comments like ex. COOL!! think contest is awsome. Hopefully i will win it!! or PICK ME!! I WANNA WIN!!!!) will win the prize or maybe the person who wins the royal vegas freeroll. or like hawt said whoever wins this freeroll wins the $50. hmm.. or whomever sucks up to TP the most lol.. jk Tp... but all the otehr ideas are just a guesses.

PS. maybe its whoever has the best avg for their place in both freerolls (ex i place 1st in the freeroll tonight and 5 in the freeroll tomorrow... avg would be 3rdplace....) just another idea

HEwong 12-20-05 06:26 PM

I got another guess.. maybe none of us older memebrs can win it.. maybe tp is awarding the best NEW poster who comes here and stays here even AFTER the freerolls are OVER. just kinda like the last contest ;)

Talking Poker 12-20-05 07:14 PM

We have a winner:

I'm closing this thread now. Finally. And forever.

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!

Congrats!